Food Pantry at Salvation Army
A grocery cart is always available in Bruce Hall to collect non-perishable food items that are delivered on a regular basis to the Salvation Army in Hyannis.
Habitat for Humanity
A crew from Cotuit Federated Church is now working at a new build in Centerville. The Cotuit Federated Church Mission Team is coordinating the daily snacks for each day a crew is working.
Given Jesus' command to love our neighbors as ourselves, we are growing our efforts to be Christ's hands in our world.
Faith Neighborhood Kitchen
The third Wednesday of each month, the FNK crew prepares and serves 200+meals in Hyannis. . If you would like to join us in service, call Ken Molloy at 508-428-6163.
The second Thursday and the fourth Tuesday of the month our church serves lunch at the Miracle Kitchen at the Salvation Army in Hyannis. If you would like to join us in service, call Ken Molloy at 508-428-6163.
Sharing Our Gifts
The Cotuit Federated Church supports a variety of local and world-wide missions, such as:
- Cape Cod Council of Churches Baby Center The
- Duffy Health Center Barnstable High School
- Fuel Assistance Program Samaritans
- Cape Cod Times Needy Fund Nauset, Inc.
- Housing Assistance Heifer Project
- Church World Service Boston University School
- Champ House Andover Newton Theological
- Hospice Foundation Noah Shelter
- Rehab Hospital of Cape and Islands Cape
- Independence House Cabral Children’s Fund
- Safe Harbor Shelter Jessie Phillips
- One Great Hour of Sharing